I completed my tennis coach specialisation programme at the University School of Physical Education in Wrocław under the supervision of Mieczysław Lewandowski, PhD, master class coach.
I have collected my experience over a 17-year-long professional career. I have played tennis professionally, won multiple Polish Championships medals, represented my country internationally, was a member of the national team, collaborated with the best coaches and players. For 6 years, my doubles partner was Jerzy Janowicz and my coach was Paweł Stadniczenko, who also coached Michał Przysiężny.
- number one in the Polish classification
- Polish competitor at the European Championships in Italy (Reggio Emilia) and others
- silver medal of the Polish Championships in singles
- silver medal of the Polish Championships in doubles with Jerzy Janowicz
- silver medal of the Polish Championships in doubles with Jacek Marciniak
- gold medal of the Polish Championships in mixed doubles with Sara Czubak
- bronze medal of the Polish Youth Olympic Days in singles
- silver medal of Team Polish Championships at the KKT Wrocław club
- quarter-finalist and semi-finalist of ITF world class tournaments.